Assassin, part-time bodyguard and businessman
An imposing man with a body hardened to steel by the blasted land that gave him life and sharp eyes that are constantly surveying his surroundings. His face was disfigured during a tussle with the creature that is his namesake. He wears custom armor made from pieces of kevlar and interwoven metals and ceramics that is put together in such a way that they break up his outline as cammo would in the swamp.
- Battlefield Instincts: Hard for open brain in battle
- Fuck this shit: Name your escape route and roll+hard. On a 10+, sweet, you’re gone. On a 7–9, you can go or stay, but if you go it costs you: leave something behind, or take
something with you, the MC will tell you what. On a miss, you’re caught vulnerable, half in and half out.
- NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH: In battle, you count as a gang (3-harm gang small), with armor according to the circumstances.
- Bloodcrazed: +1 harm
- Easy to trust: When you try to seduce or manipulate nother player’s character, roll+Hx instead of roll+hot. An NPC, roll+cool instead of roll+hot.
- Insano like Drano: +1 Hard
- Pack Alpha: when you try to impose your will on your gang, roll+hard. On a 10+, all 3.
On a 7–9, choose 1:
• they do what you want
• they don’t fight back over it
• you don’t have to make an example of one of them
On a miss, someone in your gang makes a dedicated bid to replace you for alpha.
- Indomitable: when you go into battle, roll+hard. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7–9, hold 2.
On a miss, hold 1, but take -1forward. During the battle you can spend your hold 1 for 1
• Name an npc within your reach. You kill, disable or disarm them (MC’s choice).
• Name a character within your reach. You redirect their attack to another character within your reach, or else to nowhere — into the ground or a wall or the sky.
• Name a character on the scene, but outside your reach. You cross the distance between you before they have time to adjust or react.
• Name a character within your reach. While you keep fighting, you intercept any attack directed at them and they suffer no harm.
• Ignore all harm to yourself from an incoming attack.
- Advanced Moves: (All of them)
*About 15 violent bastards with scavenged and makeshift weapons and armor (2-harm gang, small, 1-armor)
- Silenced Sniper Rifle (3-harm far hi-tech ap)
- SMG (2-harm close area loud ap)
*- Rocket Launcher (6-harm, far, area, messy)-
- AP ammo
- Many Knives (2-harm hand infinite)
- Oddments worth 3 barter
- Canned goods (2 Barter) +1 barter of gator jerky
- Moonshine worth a barter
- Gung’s map
- Various: Pistols, Shotguns, Rifle, Machetes and Clubs